Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I see on the train lately

...That makes me sad I struck out on Christmas bonuses this year. I work in a fancy part of Manhattan now, and lately all of my train rides are nothing but visual envy.


Shearling



Awkward layering


Dr. Martens


Old-world patterns


Textured tights


Shoe embroidery


Leather sleeves


Public transit in this city is hilarious. In one area, I might be sitting next to weathered old man listening to him talk to himself about Vietnam, and a few stops later, I'm blinded by a Prada bag logo and a sparkly holiday manicure. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to take actual photos...until then, I'm the girl weirdly staring at you and then pretending to look at my phone. Yes, I know there's no reception underground.


In weirdness,


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment