Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoarder








Dress: thrifted (originally from Target) 
Boots: thrifted
Socks: UO
Scrap fabric worn as head scarf, from Jillian :)


I'll skip over the usual excuses for the complete lack of posting lately, but I can assure you, they're at least kind of valid. I'm back now, though -can you feel your heart beating faster already??!
I've come to the realization that I'm probably a clothing hoarder. I don't feel any particular attachment to other items throughout my house, but when I try to clean out my closet, I start to feel the anxiety that I imagine people feel on Hoarders when the cleaning guys haul out their stuff. IF YOU TOUCH ANY MORE OF MY 7,000 CHINA DOLLS, I'LL KILL YOU. That's me, with dresses that I haven't worn in months. Like this adorable 60's inspired dress with an ivory pleated bib. I was going to go all out and do a big bouffant, but my hair is ugly and stupid in any style but a topknot (that's changing tomorrow, though. Major hair changes going down).

XO

mary.




No comments:

Post a Comment