Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two





cardigan: thrifted
leopard blouse: avalon exchange (also seen here)
leather bag: thrifted
pants: H&M
boots: UO








bag, circle scarf, & leather leggings: H&M
shirt: American Apparel (worn backwards)
lace bandeau: UO
boots: walmart


Friends, I've had bloggers block. That's code for 'I have a boring life and don't know what to talk about', or perhaps more accurately, talking about myself in-depth makes me uncomfortable. I've been taking plenty of outfit photos, hence the two looks in one post, but the boyfriend hasn't been around to help take them and I have a hate/hate relationship with the self-timer. Frustrating.
It's been pouring rain nonstop in the CLE, and I woke up this morning to no electricity, which seems to be a thing in this neighborhood. I lit my Hispanic Jesus dollar store candles and boyfriend boiled some water to make coffee. LIFE IS HARD, KIDS.

Weekend plans, anyone? I just want to live vicariously through you. 

XO

mary

2 comments:

  1. Love the leopard print darling

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also hate having to use a timer to take photos, i really need to invest the $20 to get one of those auto photo button things!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete