Monday, August 1, 2011

bienvenue.


Meet me. I'm Mary.
And that's my pup Luella.


Welcome to my blog!

If you're here already, it's probably because I guilt-tripped you into it via Facebook, or you're my mother. Maybe one day, a complete stranger will find me on the internets and be interested enough to come back!

I decided that I needed something interesting to do,so here we are. I'm told that I dress sorta purdy, so here's how its done, poor-girl style.




Dress: H&M
Belt: thrifted
Peeptoe wedges: Target
Purse: thrifted
Silk headscarf: thrifted


These were mostly test shots. I'll be back later with more outfits, better lighting, and I may even wear makeup for you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a stranger, haha, found you on Beach and Dress's Blog, which I found on another blog, maybe Oracle Fox. Keep up the good work though girl. :) If you would like, you can check out my tumblr ;) http://misspriss101.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete