Saturday, August 27, 2011

no fancy stuff












top/chain bracelet: H&M
lace skirt: Forever 21
shoes: Target
rings: UO and Ebay
lips: Prestige Orange lip liner and MAC Girl About Town


The other day I treated myself to some "back to school" shopping, more or less to indulge my fantasy that I'm going back to high school next  month instead of work. The mall was insane as usual and Forever 21 is still a visual cacophony, but this skirt, with a mini attached, was a good find for 17 bucks. I felt pretty ill shortly after that (I blame the sickly mall air) so I got to catch up on a shitload of Bravo TV and practice making that side-bun. I live on the edge.

I'm mega stoked about the fact that I'm on mini-vacation from work for the next 8 days, so I'll be throwing some awesome stuff together for my tens of readers out there! And obviously, I'm still struggling with getting the camera to actually focus on me. Whomp Whomp. Suggestions? I have a Kodak EasyShare C195- no fancy stuff.

XO


mary


No comments:

Post a Comment