Wednesday, August 31, 2011

permanent marker










Hat, leggings, sweater: H&M
Necklace: inherited from grandmother
Shoes & renewal bag: UO
Socks: thrifted

As I post these pictures from the other day, there are a handfull of little critters, also known as children, scurrying around my living room drawing some awesome artwork I hope I get to keep. My nieces live hip little-kid lives in NYC with my sister, so I hope I haven't bored them too much during their visit. It's been entertaining to say the least for me. I have the permanent marker stains on my floor as a precious keepsake.



yes, that is a cheeseburger.

XO

mary

p.s.: I'm really pleased to be coming up on 1,000 pageviews; it's been exactly one month tomorrow that I first posted and I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who took the time to stop by my still-fledgling little project. Stay, please! I'm needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment