Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday night/Sunday moaning.








Shirt & cutout wedges:: Urban Outfitters
Faux leather leggings & chain bracelet: H+M
Vintage suede bag: thrifted
Lipcolor: MAC in Cyber


I guess its true: Fall is coming. I think it hit me initially when I realized that I was wearing a shirt with sleeves for the first time in months, and then again, even harder, when the boyfriend asked me to turn on the first football game of the season. Um... go Browns.

I don't like it. Autumn is charming for the first few weeks, but after that I'm pining for the 89 degree days. I'm one of THOSE people.

I think my greatest solace is the outfitting choices. I can literally walk into my closet, look at everything, and think, "That would work". Some rare closet/self peace is needed; I generally spend my getting-ready time moaning dramatically and throwing clothes on the floor like a child.

Speaking of my hissy fits, I'm excited to hang out with the woman who took part in raising me: my sister, Amy. She's in from NYC, so we're in the process of trying to pick a bar to patronize.

Happy Saturday night!

XO

mary.

1 comment:

  1. killer shoes! i am actually pretty excited for fall, although i think it is going to be pretty damn hot here in denver through september :P

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete